FSQAP Training Center
How To Manage Internet Explorer (IE) Pop-up Blocker Settings
- Open Internet Explorer (IE)
- Click the Tools button located on the menu bar.
- Click Internet Options...
- Click the Privacy tab
- Clear the checkbox next to Turn on Pop-up Blocker to turn Pop-up Blocker off.
If you are still getting a "pop-up blocker must be disabled" message and/or the course still fails to launch, there maybe a third-party application involved. See links below for help with third-party applications.
How To Manage Other Browser Pop-up Blocker Settings
How To Disable 3rd Party Toolbar Pop-up Blockers
Note: Please query a search engine for additional 3rd party toolbar instructions.
How To Disable 3rd Party Browser Toolbars
* Attention AOL Users: The AOL Toolbar pop-up blocker should be disabled before launching a course. However, we do not recommend using the AOL Desktop Software (Web interface) to access the CourseAvenue training site. Alternatively, we recommend that you use your preferred Web browser, e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for technical assistance.